We eat somewhere between 3-6 times per day. We make about 200 or more decisions about food and eating every day. Food is fuel, social, fun…and everywhere. Nutrition counseling can help you not only with the meals and snacks that you eat, but also with the hundreds of daily choices revolving around food. What’s more, we can target a specific health condition or therapeutic diet, or help you embrace a healthier relationship with food and your body.
Therapeutic Nutrition Counseling
Nutrition is therapy. It can help your body heal and function at its best. Everyone’s body is unique and benefits from individualized nourishment both in form and timing. Together we will discover what will promote optimum health for you and your body.
Our Nutrition Counseling Sessions May Include:
- History of how you move and eat
- Impact of health conditions on life, diet, and mood
- Reflection on eating patterns
- Mindful eating principles
- Motivational Coaching
- Sleep monitoring
- Activity tracking
- Meal Planning
- Anthropometric measurements
- Review of lab results (provided by your physician)
- Visioning and progress towards goals
- Body image, food and feelings
Nutrition Counseling Services
- Digestive Disorders Nutrition Counseling
- Eating Disorders Nutrition Counseling
- Nutrition Counseling for the Elderly
- High Cholesterol Nutrition Counseling
- Hypertension Nutrition Counseling
- Cancer Nutrition Counseling
- Type 2 Diabetes Nutrition Counseling
- Vegan & Vegetarian Nutrition Counseling
- Food Sensitivities
- MRT Testing
- LEAP Therapy
What We Offer
|I am Curious||I am Inspired||I am Renewed|
Interested in Nutrition Counseling?
Learn more about our Nutrition Counseling! Fill out this form to show your interest.